Friday, May 15, 2009

ComputARGHS

Okay so the title isn't very original but my frustration is real and tangible.

My stupid computer will never start. You may now be asking "if your stupid computer never starts then how are you on here posting?"

Well, smart ass, the answer to that is it EVENTUALLY starts but it takes a very very very long time. Like, forever. Today.. it was an hour. The thing about all this is... I can't afford a new computer right now -- I am budgeting to be able to eat for the next month. *rolls eyes at life*

Its just frustrating when my like 10 year old computer at work works better than my 3 year old laptop does. AND DELL HAS A SALE THIS WEEKEND! Argh.

Oh well... I think I'm just never going to shut down my computer now.. I'll just let it hibernate all the time so I never have to deal with the slow startup. And then, hopefully, by the time it actually dies I'll be able to ask Santa for half a new computer (because I'll pay for the other half.. I don't actually want just half a computer haha)

Anyways... its icky poo poo outside with the imminent rain and I have a monstrous headache (plus the sound of music soundtrack is stuck in my head (SOOO GOOOD ... go see it!). So.. later gators!

ME

No comments: