Today I clogged the bathroom toilet at work.
Okay, let me clarify -- I did not intentionally clog the bathroom toilet. It was previously clogged, and then, when I flushed it, it overflowed. So I did what all mature, responsible 20 year old interns do.
I ran away.
Someone found out pretty fast and it was fixed but I can't believe I ran!
Anyways, moving on. I leave for Europe soon.. which is insane to think about -- who knows what I'm going to end up doing in Europe! I am very excited for the wedding.
Speaking of weddings, the wedding I was at this past weekend was a lot of fun. It was great to meet Matt's other side of the family :)
Do you ever have those moments where you are wondering about your friends? And who the real ones are? I'm sure we all do -- but today when I was transferring my contact list over to gmail (don't worry my email hasn't changed) I got to thinking about how in the hell I have 198 contacts when I don't even think I could name 198 people I talk to on a regular basis. So here's the thing... how do you know which contacts to get rid of and which to keep? Which friends (??) still matter and which ones you should let go.
Anyways, life seems to be a struggle lately (ooo pretty jet plane trail in the sky) it was pretty great yesterday but after one bad nights sleep, one crazy Petie (Matt's dog is staying with us.. he's so cute.. but he takes up a lot of bed space), and one long work day, I am ready to go to bed.
G'night stormtroopers
ME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment