Exactly like the title says: What now?
I am not having any adventures this summer so far, I am not doing anything in particular. You could say that what I do at work is helping . . but really its making fact sheets on small arms to distribute to politicians and local groups to promote awareness. That is needed -- its just a lot of work. I'm not complaining, I just feel like the work I do is not creating an impact.
I really want to move forward with my Big Brothers Big Sisters application -- I need to ensure first that my police check comes through and that will probably happen while I'm away in Europe.
I guess Europe will be my adventure. And I think once I start at camp I will feel better -- there are always kids who need a little extra bit of attention and who need the support more than others. I guess after donning for a year, now living with my boyfriend is different -- he doesn't need as much support as 23 first years -- I miss being there for people.
I'm going to see the Sound of Music AGAIN tomorrow night because my Mom wanted to see it! Today I'm working from home (so far I've done pretty much nothing except email my boss and get Matt... who is home from work sick... a donut from Tim's). Oh and I took Petie out... he licks himself like a cat.. its quite entertaining. But for someone who hates the sound/look of saliva.. its quite gross too.
Anyways... I'm done my everyday ramblings (for now). My tomato plant is going to die due to lack of sunlight and the fact that Matt won't let me put it in his room (I don't blame him its a lot of dirt but still it would be nice if it could grow). I think I'll take it back home and leave it there so it can be growing there and then I will just get to eat all the tomatoes off of it.
Mmmm tomatoes.
Anyways. It was really nice to see Lisa this week... I feel so disconnected from all my friends cause I'm living in Waterloo -- :( Oh well. I'll see some of them this summer I'm sure. If not, there are emails coming your way I promise!
Loveee
ME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well i DO live just around the corner from you while you're in the 'sauga.
if the black chevy's in the driveway, its more than likely im home so come see mee before you go to europe if you can!!
Post a Comment